April 29, 2020 2 min to read
Everything you need to know about pet dog car seat covers
Category : Shopping
Some of our canine friends truly love traveling along with us to beautiful places. If your four-pawed pal is used to riding along in the car, then you might have noticed the mess it might cause. Dog hair, muddy paw prints, and saliva gathers on your back seats creating a doggy haven, but a human’s hell.
To keep on gallivanting with your dog, while making it much more pleasant for both of you, you can invest in a dog car seat cover.
What are the benefits of owning a seat cover for your pooch?
You’ll be amazed at the difference owning a seat cover will have on your vehicle’s interior. Here is a list of a few benefits from owning this product:
- Reduces fur getting stuck to your car’s floor mats, seats, and floors
- Reduces amount of dirt, stains, and debris being trotted into your car’s floor mats, seats, and floors
- Saves you time on cleaning and scrubbing the dirt from your vehicle’s interior
- Prevents musk doggy odors from floating around in your vehicle
- Prevents damage to cloth and leather seats (no scratches, no chewing marks, and no tears to the fabric)
- Acts as a security measure that prevents your pooch from sliding around while driving
- It’s a much more comfortable and spacious ride than a crate
- Creates a safe space for your dog to feel comfortable in while travelling around
Different types of seat covers
In the same way that you will buy a different cover for yourself and your vehicle, there are a variety of dog seat covers available. Each have a different function and are designed accordingly.
Front Covers: Perfect for small-medium sized canines who enjoy sitting next to their owner on the passenger’s side.
Rear Covers: Perfect for medium-large canines who are too big to call shotgun for the front. These models are designed to either protect the entire back chair or just a part of it.
Car Door Covers: Perfect or active and intelligent canines who like to chomp at door handles and fixtures. These models provide extra protection to the inside of the doors. As well as close the window controls for extra protection.
Although it is advised that when you struggle to contain your pooch in the back seat, to get them a doggy seat in which they can be safely secured. Preventing accidents and injury…
Continue reading the article and learn more about dog car seat covers on Life Is An Episode website.