March 13, 2021 2 min to read
Boiler installation: a guide for efficient installation of a boiler
Category : Home and Garden
The boiler of your home is one of the most important appliances and not only keeps your home warm and cosy but also provides hot water in every tap of your home.
And if your boiler experiences breakdowns and faults that are unrepairable, it is time to get a boiler replacement and install a new-age high-performance boiler right away.
The most important thing when you are looking for boiler installation services is to choose a quality and professional boiler installer. Let’s see a few pointers on how you should choose a quality boiler installer.
Choosing a boiler installer
Boiler installation is a complicated process. From start to finish, the professional must take care that the guidelines are followed, and the installation process is completed without much hassle to the customer.
Hence, choosing a quality boiler installer is of the utmost importance. Here are a few things you must remember.
– Accreditation: Always choose a boiler installer who is accredited to install the boiler manufacturer’s products. For example, if you want to install a Glow-worm boiler, choose an installer who is an accredited installer for this manufacturer. This will ensure you get professional and certified installation services.
– Experience: The next thing you must consider is the experience of the boiler installer. The more experience they have, the faster the installation process will be.
– Certified Team: Since boilers are complicated appliances, having the right certification to install the boiler is of the utmost importance. This ensures professional and safe installation. Always look for Gas Safe Registered or OFTEC registered installation services.
– Finance Options: Boilers are quite an expensive appliance. It might not be possible for you to pay the complete price in one go. Choose a boiler installer that offers finance options such as payment in instalments.
Asking for a quote
Once you have shortlisted a few installers based on the above factors, make sure to ask them for a quote for their services.
Make sure the quote includes the prices for the following:
– Power flushing
– Any future system changes that can be carried out
You must always remember that boiler installation prices will depend on the company, the type of boiler, the installation location in your home.
Boiler installation process
Once you have found a boiler installer and agreed on the costs, it is time to book your appointment for boiler installation.
Now, it is always wise to be prepared for the installation day. You can do that only when you know what happens on the boiler installation day.
Let’s get to know the installation process…
Continue reading the article and learn more about boiler installation on Mike Gregory’s blog.